Newly Built Cabin A:
This cabin sleeps up to 8 adults with 2 private bedrooms. Bedroom #1 the Master has 1 queen size bed with a private bathroom. Bedroom #2 has 2 full size beds. A Futon that sleeps 2 is located in the living area. Also included is another full bathroom, a full-size kitchen, and has a large private deck with beautiful views of the Jack’s Fork River.
Amenities include: grills, picnic tables, cooking utensils and pans, coffee pot with coffee and condiments, toaster, toiletries and more! Our cabins are air conditioned, with flat screen t.v.’s, including satellite television. Rates based on 2 people, each additional person over is $10 per person. Children 2 and under are free.
Newly Built Cabins B, C, & D:
These cabins sleep up to 4 adults with a private queen bedroom, a queen bed in the living room and a full-size bathroom. These cabins boast a private deck with beautiful views of the Jacks Fork River, located only a few feet away!
Amenities include: kitchenettes-with a regular size fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee pot with coffee and condiments, toiletries and more! Our cabins are air conditioned, with flat screen t.v.’s, including satellite television. Rates based on 2 people, each additional person over is $10 per person per night. Children 2 years and younger are free.
BOOK A ROOM
CHECK OUT OUR SISTER PROPERTY
We offer a superior cabin experience with river access and a clean, family-friendly atmosphere.
Located in the heart of the Missouri Ozarks on the scenic Jack’s Fork River, our premium cabins are sure to provide a relaxing getaway for you and your family.
A 25% reservation deposit is required to confirm your reservation. THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE. If needed, we will credit your deposit for another available date in the same calendar year if the change to your current reservation is made 14 days prior to your arrival date. We can’t move the deposit if not notified 14 days prior. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The remaining balance is due at check-in. We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks.
Check-In: 3 P.M.
Check-out: 10 A.M.
CANCELLATIONS or CHANGES to your reservation must be made 14 days prior to your arrival date.
No show or early departures will be charged entire amount of the reserved stay.
No refund due to inclement weather.
We do NOT allow pets of any kind on the property. If a pet is found on the property or in a cabin, your credit card on file will be charged a minimum of a $250.00 cleaning and extermination fee. NO EXCEPTIONS!
LOSS OR DAMAGE:
Any loss or damage to the Jack’s Fork River Cabins will be deducted from your credit card on file, including but not limited to the following: the number of guests exceeds that which is listed on the rental reservation, replacement of missing items from the unit, damage of property, or misuse of items belonging to the property.
• No pets of any kind are permitted on the property. $250 minimum fee if violated.
• No smoking inside the cabins. Please use the ash buckets located outside.
• Quiet hours start at 11 P.M. daily. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
• No loud partying, foul language, or lewd behavior.
• No illegal drugs of any kind are allowed on the premises.
• Please use the colored washcloths in your cabin for make-up removal.
• Linens are not to be removed from the cabin.
• Do not move ANY indoor or outdoor furniture.
• No coolers inside the cabins. Please leave all coolers on the deck of the cabin.
• No glass containers allowed within 50 feet of the river.
• Registered guests must park in the assigned parking area.
• No vehicles of any kind to be on the gravel bar or in the river.
• Campfires must be kept in fire pits provided, kept below knee height.
• No large bonfires allowed on the property.
• No cutting or disfiguring of trees for firewood.
• No fireworks.
• Please put trash in provided trash cans located throughout the property.
• Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
• Fees resulting from damage to property will be charged to credit card on file.
• Jack’s Fork River Cabins reserves the right to refuse any reservations.
• We are not responsible for accidents, damage, or loss of personal property.
• NO Hammocks are allowed to be tied to the cabins.